Policies & Protocol
- Enlightened Wellness is a professional space offering Massage Therapy, Energywork, Spa Services, Classes and Workshops for therapeutic and wellness purposes. At no time will any suggestive, inferred, or explicit sexual references be entertained or tolerated. Please be aware that Enlightened Wellness reports all requests for services which would be considered solicitation or human trafficking to Law Enforcement.
- Enlightened Wellness and Independent Contractors/Workshop Facilitators reserves the right to refuse service at the discretion of the Practitioner for safety, security or professional reasons. Likewise, clients have the ability to stop an active session or leave a class or workshop prior to the anticipated end time.
First Time Clients
- Clients are required to secure their appointment with either credit/debit card or valid gift certificate.
Class & Workshop Reservations
- Due to the small class sizes, reservations with pre-payment are required at time of booking.
- Enlightened Wellness observes a cancellation policy where a minimum of 24-hours notice is required. In the event a cancellation occurs within 24-hours of the start time of an appointment, Enlightened Wellness will charge 50% of the price of service/class/workshop. In the event that a cancellation occurs due to an emergency or illness, Enlightened Wellness and/or the Practitioner will decision whether to charge a cancellation fee.
- In most cases, late arrivals will not be eligible for the full appointment time.
Medical Intake Forms
- Medical intake forms are required to be completed prior to the first Massage Therapy or Energywork appointment. This information is captured prior to your first appointment and must be completed.
- Medical information should be completed thoroughly and thoughtfully. There are situations where a specific massage technique or modality may cause adverse effects (contraindicated). Enlightened Wellness wants to ensure you are properly cared for within our scope of practice, and complete and accurate Medical Intake forms will help with this. Enlightened Wellness ensures all medical information is stored in compliance with HIPAA and is not shared without your expressed, written consent.
- Medical intake forms are updated annually to ensure the most accurate information is captured.
Enlightened Wellness Pandemic Protocol
Enlightened Wellness strives to create a comfortable atmosphere where you feel safe. We continue to operate with a keen sense to minimize any potential of contributing to the perpetuation of the pandemic by:
- Massage Therapists wear masks through your entire appointment.
- We run a high powered air filtration system in the treatment room.
- We thoroughly clean each surface after every client.
- Clients can opt not to wear a mask if they are fully vaccinated and boosted. We look to the honor system in this case.
- We respectfully request clients who do not feel healthy or have been exposed to Covid-19, reschedule their appointment until after the illness has passed or the incubation period has ended.